Almost late at handing in my first months pictures for this years Scavenger Hunt!
Link to Greenthumbs blog in my sidebar.
1. Blue - the sky on a cold, snowy winters day.
2. Cold - frost patterns on the conservatory window.
3. Door - a forgotten Christmas decorations!
4. Food - homemade bread - my favourite sort.
5. Mailbox - looking pretty in the snow.
6. Reflection - red spray carnations in a Cornishware eggcups - these ones got damaged in transit and I couldn't let them go to waste!
7. Produce - rather tricky this time of year here in the UK but the garden came up trumps - am sure the birds have been grateful for these during the cold weather.
8. Statue - this steel cowboy stands on the verge in a nearby village - he makes me smile every time we drive past.
9. Sign - a roadside covered in snow - just happens to be near my postbox!!
10. View - one you've seen before from me - Southwold from the Pier - on a bitterly cold winters day with very rough seas.
11. Warm - my reward for the cold walk at Southwold - hot chocolate in the cafe on the Pier.
12. Twelve - birthday cards from Little Son's recent birthday.
Loved the first list and am looking forward to February's. I hadn't realised till I started taking the pics how much I'd missed the Scavenger Hunt!
Thank you for lovely comments on my last post - chin firmly keeping up :)
See you soon
xxx Vicki xxx