Thursday, 29 March 2012

Monthly Makes 2012 - March

Hello - me again ;)


Monthly Makes for March - mine first!

A patchwork square for leaving quilt pressie for a S&B friend / The Easter Bunny for a swap / Another square for a quilt for a S&B friend who is unwell at the moment / a felted purse for Dawn's birthday / a crochet jar cover (jar filled with seeds - another S&B birthday pressie) / another felted purse for another S&B friend - what a month as a group we've had so many birthdays - need to start on pressies for April now!!

There is a Flickr group where many more makes have been posted - so many lovely ones to choose from - the link is - Flickr Monthly Makes March Group

I had wanted to be able to show the pictures on here but I can't find a way of lifting them and reposting them.

Here are direct links to some of my favourite items - mostly spring/easter related;

The Easter Bunny

More bunnies

Felted spring flowers

An easter basket

Go over and have a look - I am sure more makes will be added in the next few days.

Well done to all the Monthly Makers and thanks to Annie for organising us all.

xxx Vicki xxx 


9 comments:

**Anne** said...

Lovely makes Vicki, you certainly have had a very busy month.
Anne xx

topchelseagirl said...

You've been busy. Loving the beach huts!

Kashi said...

I am loving the square with the little houses and the bunting. Nice job.

Country Rabbit said...

love your monthly makes ;0)x

The Vintage Gardener said...

Pleased you like Camellia bunny on Flickr March Makes. She is actually for sale in my Folksy shop if anyone is interested!!!

The Vintage Gardener said...

Might be useful if I gave a link to it!!! http://folksy.com/shops/TheVintageGardener

Victoria Stevens said...

Beautiful makes Vicky I especially love the beach huts I'm a little obsesed with anything connected to the seaside.

Annie xx TheFeltFairy said...

I thought it was just me who could not copy flickr pics! You have done a sterling job for the MM12, particularly as I have been pretty much awol!

Second Hand Rose said...

Your monthly makes are great! I love the patchwork and the square for the quilt, gorgeous! XxxX http://thesecondhandrose.blogspot.co.uk/