Monday 12 March 2012

My minds gone blank :(

Good afternoon

Yep a blank mind ie. bloggers block :(



I just can't think of anything blog worthy to write about :(

The crafting projects I'm working on need to remain secret until they've gone to their new owners. 
The charity shops have turned nothing up at all - no vintage bargains and theres not been the slightest hint of a Ladybird book in months :(

I have been busy - mainly spring cleaning but that's not worthy of any photos.

Even photo opportunities have been no existent - I've not even started on the Scavenger Hunt this month - in a normal month I'd be half way through the list.

Hoping this lifts soon - off to see if blogland can inspire me!

xxx Vicki xxx

13 comments:

Crafts @ Home said...

Ooooh, I know exactly how you feel :(
Sue Xxx

Floss said...

I bet something will come to you - anyway, enjoy your blog hopping!

Tina said...

Hi Vicky,
I have been there too. Sometimes so much to talk about and others not a single idea, situation, news comes to mind. Soon things will pick up. :)
xx

Louise said...

I know how you feel!

I haven't taken a single scavenger photo either. I haven't thought about it as I've been ill for all of March - only just started to feel better!

I did manage a walk yesterday though which I will blog as soon as I have time and energy!

Kandi said...

I know how you feel, something will come along soon that you want to share!
kandi x

Penny said...

Bloggers block is not much fun, it happens to me often but it soon turns around, I am sure you will soon be full of goodies to share xox

Unknown said...

aahhh lovely it happens to us all sometimes. But you always write lovely posts it will come back and im sure blogland or the web will inpsire you ;-) be gentle on yourself, dee x

Kathy said...

Me too! I've been finding it very difficult to write for most of this year actually! Must be something in the air!
xxx

Claire said...

oh dear, hope you find your inspiration!

The Fairy Glade said...

Know how you feel and that is why I have so long between my posts at the moment. I just feel my mundane life is of no interest to any one else and so usually wait until I have made a few bits and bobs before posting. Have a good week. Dev x

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean. I'm down with a horrible cold at the moment which is knocking my mojo and grey skies are not helping. I'm sure it will pass and we'll feel that we have more to post about soon xxx

Anonymous said...

Hope you get your blogging mojo back soon. It's not easy, is it?
Kx

Lakota [Faith Hope and Charity Shopping] said...

I've not even charity shopped for weeks - feel like my blog name is a bit misleading at the moment!