Sunday, 10 January 2010

Tracks in the snow - who's are these footprints & where do they go?


Borrowing a line from the Gruffalo's Child for today's blog post title ;) 

Actually they are my footprints - have been trudging through the snow again.  This time to visit my parents and collect some birthday cards & pressies which are needed for various members of this household this week.  Sensibly my parents were staying indoors in the warm!

Just wish my footprints could lead me here;

Instead of snow - could it be sand and instead of wellies could it be my favourite flowery birkenstocks? We can but hope its all over in a few days and life can return to normal!

I've spent alot of time in the past few days like this;


Armed with my knitting (nearly done), a mug of tea, a magazine or book and covered by a granny blanket - guess this snow isn't so bad after all!!

Have been busy in the kitchen this afternoon with the boys - MrVV has a birthday tomorrow and we've been baking ;)

See you tomorrow.

xxxxx Vicki xxxxx

4 comments:

Floss said...

Great contrast photos! It's beginning to melt here too, fortunately, as Ben and Son 1 are currently at the hospital, following a nastily twisted ankle on today's sledging expedition. Yesterday we might not have been able to get through!

Serenata said...

Fab photos - how lovely to have the contrast. That was me last night snuggled up under my crochet blanket doing my crochet bunny! I've been sewing today.

bellaboo said...

I think you're going to have to wait awhile before you can wear those Birkenstocks!Our icicles are starting to melt today.

Bellaboo

A Country Girl said...

Looks like you'll be learning how to cast off soon!