Excuse the randomness (such a teenager phrase -blame big son for this one) of tonight's post - lots of little bits to share with you all.
Firstly, I've started some festive sewing, working in my favourite medium - felt. It started with this fella;
How was your weekend? Ours was ok - Saturday saw all the men in the garden tackling our back hedge - 2 trailer loads of cuttings later it was looking better if slightly bare. That evening we headed out in 2 groups for dinner - MrVV & Little Son out to a local carvery for a roast and Big Son & I headed to the Indian, we met up with all 5 of my sisters and my little brother to celebrate a sisters birthday - no photos, I forgot.
Sunday dawned sunny & bright. 75% of us headed off out to a local Country Fair with the remaining 25% staying at home to do homework (his choice). Plus he wasn't feeling 100% so thought the peace & quiet would be good for him. The 3 of us had a good day though it felt strange with one missing. Loads to see & do - though sadly the big wheel was missing this year just as I'd decided to be brave and go on it :(
I rather enjoyed the marching pipe and drum band - you certainly knew they were coming - so loud!
Now at any one time in blogland there are some wonderful giveaways happening and like most bloggers I try hard to enter as many as possible and also to share the details with others. Well here's one I've found that I really don't want to share as I'd really really like to win it - however I'm not mean so here are the details. The lovely & generous Jackie @ Sew Special Bears is offering one of her special edition Breast Cancer Awareness bears to one lucky blogger.
Isn't it the most gorgeous bear - Jackie is one clever lady.
Right off to wrap my Pumpkin Swap parcel - I must get that posted tomorrow.
See you soon
xxx Vicki xxx