Sunday 17 March 2013

10 of 52 weeks of happy

Good afternoon

Another week has gone past and there have been plenty of happy moments - sadly many don't get caught on film but trust me they happen. There was me wrestling with big son just trying to get something off him - he tries to hold stuff high about my head and out of reach but he's ticklish so I can usually win! Other happy moments just spending time with various members of my family - the beauty of there being so many is there's always one around when you need them.

Here's this week selection - the last one wasn't taken this week but represents something very happy that happened this week!


1& 2 - Red Nose Day silliness with those boys of mine :)

3 - Watching yesterdays rugby matches with one of my sisters and little son - accompanied by plenty of cider and nibbles. Such a shame we didn't win but a good time was had by all and I might have been a bit merry!!

4 - Morris Dancing - this picture was taken at a festive last summer. Well on Tuesday night I braved it and went along with some friends to actually take part - and I loved it. Such a fab bunch of people - I don't think I've enjoyed myself so much in ages. I think I sort of mastered it and most importantly they want me back another week AND I didn't bash anything I shouldn't have with my stick!! Oh and my slightly duff leg didn't complain at all :)

Right - domestic stuff calls!

See you soon

xxx Vicki xxx

16 comments:

Irene said...

Brilliant happy pictures, with lots of fun going on.
irene
xxxx

Vintage Sheet Addict said...

Enjoy the dancing....think how fit you'll be! :) x

Kashi said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun this week. Glad to see you so happy.

Ladybird Diaries said...

Great happy pictures! Morris dancing sounds like a lot of fun...
M xxxx

**Anne** said...

Trust our kids to fool around and make us laugh, it's a joy. Go Vicki...dance those little feet off and have FUN!
Anne xx

Lisa said...

Well done with the Morris dancing, you could be very busy this Summer!
Lisa x

greenthumb said...

Lots of happy moments for you this week.

Unknown said...

That's a lot of Happy! Thank you for sharing some!

Josie-Mary said...

Lots of fun going on there :) x

Anonymous said...

Well done on the morris dancing, Vicki - think you're really brave to give it a go. I always love watching it at the May Fayre in our village, and the dancers seem to have a great time, and really enjoy themselves, too. x

Unknown said...

Lovely, family moments to treasure, dee x

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a fun week- cool morris dancing- Enjoy :)

dottycookie said...

Morris dancing always makes me smile - it looks like incredibly good exercise too. There are some very energetic troupes around here!

Unknown said...

Oh my I am so proud of you ... which Morris side did you go to? I am soooo glad you enjoyed it!!! I am part of a border morris side here in Worcestershire ... so no doubt if you carry on with it we'll meet at some point!! xx

Country Rabbit said...

awww the love of your children is the bested joy of all x...my mum has morris'd for the last 10 years and recently joined a side in cornwall- bashing sticks and bells - they are so fun to watch...the sound of the morris band too is sooo lovely during the summer months x enjoy!!!!!

Jay said...

I love to see "happies" and yours look like they were fun!