Thursday 22 October 2009

Show us your Cath Day :)


Evening - have been to some fab parties this evening - such pretty things in such lovely houses. 

As ever I am disorganised - blame work, blame family and blame there only being 24 hours in a day!

So from the comfort of my armchair whilst having a cuppa and a ginger biscuit (Floss I am addicted to them - I blame you for making my clothes shrink ;) - here's a small selection of my Cath.


The first Cath mug - my favourite - tea always tastes better out of bone china I think.


A small selection of Cath bags and Cath inspired bag holders and shopping bags.


Some light reading - all Cath!


Lets tip out my messenger bag contents - Cath junk holder!, purse, camera case and even the lip balm is Cath.

Addicted to Cath - me - yup!

6 comments:

LissyLou said...

i keep seeing the in print book in these parties (how did i miss that one?)

thanks for taking part - i like your rack of bags :)

xxxx

Mary Poppins said...

Thanks for the invite, some lovely pretties there, I adore your cup, so sweet, thanks for sharing :)

Hugs

X

Pomona said...

Lots of lovely things - I have the Print book, but not the others. Sew looks very tempting, though!

Pomona x

Kate said...

Hi there
I only just made the party I just couldn't get my act together but I done my post eventually, great cath things you have.
Take care
Kate.

Shsjndkdns said...

Ooh some lovely goodies Vicki, can I ask what book is opened up at the top of the photo? I can see green paisley! Need to know more!!! xx

Kelly said...

Great stuff! sorry I was late I was held up at work! :)