Thursday, 4 March 2010

Slightly obsessed with pink flowers?????

I never realised that I had a pink floral obsession until a year or so ago the boys both commented on it - I'd just bought something (can't remember what) and they both groaned that yet again it had pink flowers on it.  This lead me to look around the house more carefully - tea/coffee tins with pink flowers on them, several bags, duvet covers, ironing board covers, clothes and even sandals!!

This week has seen several more pink flowers arrived too -

This dress which was a last minute purchase when I was shopping with my sister the other day (she bought me the Russian doll necklace);


These very kitsch flowers which brighten up the windowsill in my sewing/spare room;



Even this wrapping paper has them on - along with anothere recurring theme - polka dots;



Can't show you any WIP at the moment as its mainly for the swap I'm taking part in ;)

Spring continues to be making a real effort here - today has been sunny and I noticed on my cycle into town that there are several spring flowers putting in appearances in the verges & gardens :)

See you soon

xxxx Vicki xxxx




15 comments:

TheMadHouse said...

I love the wrapping paper it is great. Oh I must find some time to finnish my swap sewing too!

RosieP said...

I love the wrapping paper too. Can never have too many pink flowers you know.

Hugs RosieP x

Floss said...

I'm all for those pink flowers! I have quite a few too, for another woman surrounded by males...

Pixiedust said...

I'm with you, I love anything with pink flowers on. They will be making an appearance in my swap too I think. xxx Pixie xxx

bellaboo said...

I'm the same!My poor long suffering OH is very sweet and never complains about living in such a floral environment.It's lovely to see the emergence of Spring...I have one daff about to flower in the garden!

Bellaboo :o)

A Thrifty Mrs said...

I think pink flowers are a great obsession.

made with love said...

But flowers are sooooo nice. I am loving all the spring flowers at the moment.
Have fun,
Rachael XX

all kinds of everything said...

Lovely pink flowers,
Your ragdolls are so cute!
Suzanne (20 minuters)

Mary Poppins said...

Hey a gal after my own heart, keep it up now ;0)

X

Posie Patchwork said...

Oh what is not to love about pink flowers?? Divine, pretty, soft & all round sweet. No excuses needed, pink flowers are beautiful. Love Posie

Sarah said...

I've never been a pink person but I really do love it these days especially with another colour. And roses are always a winner on fabrics. You stick to your flowers and be proud.

Bobo Bun said...

No wonder you were tempted by the pink flower brooch.

Be pink and proud Vicki.

Lisa x

Rubyred said...

Ahh, but pink flowers are such a good obsession to have!
Have a fabby weekend!
Rachel x

Kelly said...

Pink and flowers, what's not to be obsessed about!

Kate said...

Yay for pink flowers!!

Love your new header too - complete with pink flowers!