This one - from Bellaboo @ Bellacountry ;
I've got to tell you 7 things about me -
1. I was born in Berlin as my Dad was stationed in Germany with the RAF - and despite all the teasing at school that makes me British.
2. I've not flown in an aeroplane since I was 2 1/2 when my parents moved back to the UK.
3. Apart from my large collection of siblings (6), I've got an enormous family on my Dad's side - remaining are - 1 Grandma, 9 Uncles, 8 Aunts, 20 1st cousins, 5 2nd cousins & 1 3rd cousin - plus loads of great aunts & uncles!
4. I've appeared on Saturday Superstore with my high school wind-band - I played the tamborine :)
5. I don't drive - tried learning hated it and tbh wasn't any good at it.
6. My worst ever hangover was the result of an evening with Country Girl, MrCG & MrVV.
7. Mr Country Girl was best man @ our wedding.
Now need to pass this award on some other people - no idea how many - think its supposed to be 5 - so I'll aim for that too. This is the part I always find difficult - if I've not choosen you its not personal - just these 5 sprung to mind today;
I've also signed myself up for this;
@ http://josie-mary.blogspot.com/2010/02/whats-in-bag.html- have a look you might want to join in too.
Off now to leave messages for my award receipients and then I'm off out today shopping with one of my sisters - wonder what bargains we'll find?
See you soon
xxx Vicki xxx