Monday 15 April 2013

14 of 52 weeks of happy

Good morning

The sun is shining and the sky is blue - just waiting for a load of washing to finish before I hang it out to dry - I love this - such a simple pleasure.

Its the last day of the boys holidays today - tomorrow is back to school and in just a few weeks time the GCSE/AS level exams start - there is a 6 week period where both are doing exams - sometimes on the same day - really not looking forward to it - especially as we will have the same thing again next summer!

However - happy stuff - lots this week - even if many happy moments haven't got caught on camera. I wish we'd caught the time last night when we were cooking dinner the 3 of us - utter hysterics at my slightly 'merry' antics and a small incident with an open kitchen cupboard! Or the many moments with my mad biggest boy and his gangly dancing and general silliness.

Here's this weeks 4 happy pictures;


1 - Newly filled bird feeders have been very popular this week. Hard to get pictures unless I take them at max zoom from big sons bedroom window. Lovely to see all the birds visiting and to hear them when I wake in the morning. We've heard the owls in the neighbours oak tree and are hoping that we may see one more clutch of baby owls before we move.

2 - A new cd - bought at the gig last Saturday night and played over and over this week. Listening to it makes me smile and remember a fab night out and the promise of more to come.

3 - Blue skies - after months of grey, cold and dull days seeing blue skies and fluffy clouds instantly lifts the spirits.

4 - Another day, another dance out - this time yesterday afternoon at a pub in Ipswich. Not me in this pic but I am sure some will appear soon. Great fun and fab company - off out again in a couple of Sundays time - can't wait :)

See you soon - off out in a while to deliver a birthday card and I must remember my camera as I've spotted some lovely hints of spring I'd like to photograph.

xxx Vicki xxx

7 comments:

forgetmenotsblue said...

Hello.
Love reading your posts.
Lovely blue sky how I've missed them! I know what you mean about the simple pleasure of hanging washing outside I get that completely....still rain on and off here in north wales maybe tomorrow :)

greenthumb said...

Lovely moments.

greenthumb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dawn said...

I listened to the dawn chorus this morning which I have mixed feelings about - it was lovely but it was also 5am!

Ladybird Diaries said...

Lovely happy moments!
M x

Vix said...

Positive, upbeat and happy post! How lovely that you're getting out loads with the promise of more to come! x

Unknown said...

Hi, sounds like you are having loads of fun at the moment good to hear it ;-) I have started up a new blog be lovely to see you there, best wishes, dee x