Tuesday 30 April 2013

Photo Scavenger Hunt - April 2013

Good morning

Hurrah - am handing my homework in on time this month!!

 Six - cannons on the clifftop at Southwold

 Big - the size of big sons converse now compared to those he wore as a baby.

 City - the hedge in the back garden - like a city of wildlife - so many birds nesting in there now along with other wildlife at the bottom - awaiting the first sighting of a grass snake this year.

 Collection - my printers tray holds a collection of little things.

 Curl - my friends sons hair - just wonderful.

 Dinner - a family favourite - chicken pasties, roast potatoes and veggies smothered in gravy.

 Nightlight - my bunny light on my bedside table.

 Pink - something flowering in the garden - no idea what it is though!!

 Plastic - my Fisher Price school house - a birthday pressie when I was 6 and something I loved so much I've never been able to part with it.

 Sport - just part of the household collection of badminton racquet's - there's another pair somewhere - probably hiding in the boys rooms!

 Takeoff - a Ladybird book of aircraft.

Texture - the wood on the summerhouse.

As ever linking up with Greenthumb's blog.

Off to check out the list for May!

See you soon

xxx Vicki xxx

19 comments:

Little Blue Mouse said...

I just love the photo of the big shoe and little shoe - they look like they're holding hands!

greenthumb said...

Thanks for taking part in the scavenger hunt I enjoy seeing everyone's take on it. I really like your photos of your night light and texture. Greenthumb. Ps I'm off to post next months list now.

Sarah said...

Great photos, your Pink is a flowering black current x

Gilly Tee said...

You have some great ideas, I love the book for take off, I really struggled with that one.
Gillx

Sheila said...

i love your school house!
I love this scavenger hunt.

The Faerie Factory said...

10/10 what fab homework.... Sarah x

Julie said...

I love the shoe photo and that's my kind of dinner! The plant is a Ribes (Flowering Currant). x

forgetmenotsblue said...

Lovely photos :)

Louise said...

Great photos! The scavenger hunt is so much easier when there is a bit of sunshine I find! I love your photo for take off and your little house for plastic too :)

Fundy Blue said...

Hi Vicki! This is a great collection of photos ~ but your picture of the hedge in your city gives new meaning to the word hedge! I've never seen one so big! The sound of birds must be lovely!

Lizzy said...

Great photos! Love the shoes. Sometimes call my son "big foot" as his feet seem so massive! Don't boys grow so big?

Rose Fern said...

Nice collection. The one with the shoes is funny!

Rustic Vintage Country said...

Great photos, I love your printers tray with the little things! x

katysclutter said...

Great selection especially the school house!!

Hannah said...

Great set of photos Vicki :) Love the old fisherprice house, I have a few toys I could never part with either. x

Unknown said...

I love your photos- particularly the ladybird take off one- ingenious. :)

Unknown said...

I love your photos- particularly the ladybird take off one- ingenious. :)

Paula said...

I love your printer's tray, great way to display smaller items.

Unknown said...

It feels great to finish a task like this on time, right? Did you feel nervous while thinking that you might not finish within the deadline? Well, it seems that you really did your best! You have a wonderful set of photos. The cannons and the shoes were my favorite!

Rosalinda Hone @ Riddle Me