Thursday 25 February 2010

Ever lost your arm in a CK messenger bag?

As the title suggests - have you?  I've had my bag for nearly a year now and am still amazed at how much I can fit into it.  Its great for days out as it can be worn across the body - I added a zip to make it extra secure when I took it to a festival last summer.   However I regularly lose my arm into it whilst searching for something - today is was my phone. Could hear it ringing but couldn't find it!!



Contents - one CK purse (filled mainly with receipts), CK camera case, pink phone, Ipod touch, sunglasses
& their case, bus/train timetable (am a non driver), reuable shopping bag, purple gloves, spotty notebook containing lists, hair appointment card & some painkillers.  Also in there is one of the free CK clear wallets;

Last ever payslip, spare strap jibbits for crocs, spare car key, CK lipsalve, tissues, 2 pens, antibac hand gel, Olbas oil inhaler, felted glasses case (no glasses), chewing gum and a insect bite zapper.

The phone call that started this? A wrong number!!

xxxx Vicki xxxx



19 comments:

Floss said...

Aw! I was doing the 'ring my phoe to find out where on eaarth it's gone' thing today. It wasn't in my bag or pocket and was getting a bit panicky it was still at the airport. But it was in a basket - where else?

That's a lovely bag. I've given up on big ones because I just store so much rubbish in them.

lemonade kitty said...

Did I read that right? "free CK clear wallet" how come I never get freebies like that??? still mustn't grumble grrr Love Lucey xx

MelMel said...

I lurve the bag!
I want one....:>))

Nice to visit a blog which loves CK as much as me!xx

charl said...

gorgeous bag.. i think im in need of a new bag.. and if yours can hold that much then i must have somthing along them lines as i practically have to take a suitcase out wheni go out with the kids!!!

Andrea said...

Beautiful bag. I carry everything but a small army in my bag....
Blessings, andrea

made with love said...

What a lovely bag. Lol about the wrong number, typical!!
Have fun,
Rachael XX

Catherine said...

Love the bag! I also regularly lose my arm as well as many more things fishing in my bag...usually through piles of notes and receipts and the general rubbish that kiddies seem to hide in it!! Cx

Jen Walshaw said...

I love your bag, hmmm. I wouldnt lind losing my arm in one of those!!

maryannlucy said...

LOL - this made me laugh ha ha

Kelly said...

Ha ha I have the same problem with my bag! I'm currently researching something more user friendly! Yours is so pretty though!

magsmcc said...

Oh that the contents of my bag were so tasteful- I inevitably loot through Playmobil, Lego and half-used tissues before finding anything remotely useful! Unless of course need calls for attention-filling or nose attention. Still quite regular occurences in Strawberry Land!

bellaboo said...

I always get wrong numbers when I'm upstairs.. the phones down...I nearly break my neck getting it and then there's someone on the other end trying to sell you something!Grrrr.I've always got the crumbs from dog biscuits in my bag.Your bag looks very colourful,must change my boring black one.

Bellaboo :o)

topchelseagirl said...

What a lovely bag. Its amazing what we carry in our bags isn't it?

LissyLou said...

I have a messenger bag, the white spray one...i use it as my little boys nappy bag!!

Jill said...

I'm going to purchase a CK bag me thinks........

Hugs RosieP x

Sarah said...

I love my messenger bag too! You're right though, you can get lost in it as it's soooooo huge!

Dawn said...

I quite often lose my purse in my bag which has caused a few panics at the checkout, I can tell you.

Jennyff said...

I do like a big bag trouble is you fill them up. I recently started using a much smaller one but I cram much in still can't find anything. I'm not sure you need to carry sunglasses, unless for snow blindness, and the insect zapper?

andamento said...

Lovely bag, I want one too now!