Saturday 10 October 2009

Shopping Saturday

Good evening

After a very rainy night, it was great to wake this morning and see the sun peaking from behind the clouds.
The morning was spent catching up on washing - nothing better than seeing it whirl around on the line - one of my favourite smells is freshly washing linen.

After lunch I headed with a friend to Southwold - this time not to the beach but to the lovely town with its wonderful selection of independant shops, selling everything from CK treats to books and also shoes & boots. 

During last weekends wardrobe clearance, I got rid of several pairs of shoes & boots - some to the CS and other were only fit for the recycling bank.  Today I treated myself to a new pair of boots - they are so soft and comfy with a warm snuggly furry lining - think they won't leave my feet now till spring!!

Like I said there is a lovely little shop that sells quite a range of CK goodies and these mugs were something that I've been meaning to get for ages - quite simply we don't own enough decent sized mugs for coffee and early morning teas!


Lastly I also made a start on stocking fillers for my boys and also some bits & bobs for the Stocking Swap ;)

Off out for a curry with my sisters later - think I might wear my news boots!!

BEKI @ RAMBLING MUMMY

I left you a note on your blog but I think I've found the pillowcases you wanted - left the shop details and prices on your blog post - hope it might help in your search :)

3 comments:

Andrea said...

I, too have been purging stuff and I love to find a good deal.
Blessings, andrea

claire said...

I know that shop, Brewsters???- I need to go to SW this week for a couple of gifts.
Love your boots x

Josie-Mary said...

Hello, found your blog through MelMel, where did you get those boots???? I love them & just my colour :)