Wednesday 9 November 2011

Perfume-click.co.uk - Review

Hello again

Another day - another product review. As with the others, I only review things that interest me - rather than for the sake of it. When I was asked to review http://www.perfume-click.co.uk/ and was given a shopping voucher to use to do this, I jumped at the chance.


Time to treat myself to something nice (I feel I've earned this after the past few months) and also to make a start on some festive shopping for family members. Whilst I can't show you everything I bought, I can show you what I treated myself to - this gift set from the Kate Moss Vintage Muse range

I choose this as this is a scent I've smelt before and its been on my wish list for ages. However when I compared the prices, I'm glad I didn't buy from the high street. Perfume-click's prices are considerably less than those of the high street and other online shopping sites. My set was just £10.95 whilst in other places online it was over £20! The same could be said of the other items I choose - I made a considerable saving buying this way - even the postage is cheap, just £1.95 and free if you spend over £50.

Another bonus - the bottle is so cute - one to keep;



There was such a wide choice on the site - stuff I've not seen in the high street for many years and also the latest designer names. Even gifts for the younger members of your family;
 For your Disney Princess lover there's a huge range to choose from.


 The same if you prefer Hello Kitty
Even something for the small X-Men fan.

If like me the high street is not an option this Christmas or if you want to make your money go further then I can fully recommend Perfume-click and their range and service.

Thank you for reading

xxx Vicki xxx

5 comments:

Deborah said...

I'll go and take a look now as I need to buy some for christmas :) thanks Vicki.

Bee happy x
Have a delicious day!

Claire said...

ooo i'm off to have a look at that site!

Scarlett said...

Alway great to get a treat, got to love perfume :o) Scarlett x

Cheryl said...

Thank you so much for sharing - I have to take some gifts 'home' in December and any savings help :)
Hope you are feeling better by the day!
Hugs
Cxxx

♥ emma bear forever ♥ said...

Thanks for that Vicki, I had never heard of them before and I always end up panic buying at the last minute in Boots when I have missed all the best deals. Off to have a look xx