Sunday 5 February 2012

The one with snow in it - part 1

Good morning

Thought I'd get in first with the snowy post!!

We had a little yesterday and then a bigger load overnight;


BBQ anyone?

 Someone has been about looking for food - good job the feeders are full and MrVV has just gone to defrost the birdbath.

Untouched snow - even the tatty trailer looks better with its white blanket.

One car not going far today.

 The summerhouse - wont be sitting out there today.

Instead after the obligatory walk in the snow (yes I'll be careful), I think I'll spend this afternoon the same as I did yesterday - crochet, a mug of tea and a rugby match to cheer at :)

Once the teens are dressed we're off out to play - expect photos of snow angels and snowballs sometime soon.

Have a good day.

xxx Vicki xxx






13 comments:

Crafts @ Home said...

You're summerhouse looks inviting even in the snow, although I think the best one is keeping warm under the crochet blanket :)
Sue Xxx

Unknown said...

Lucky you. the rain took most of our snow away.

Rattling On said...

It's drifted right up the front door steps here (over 2 foot) and there was about an inch covering the porch floor! It looks lovely though, but it's quite foggy here.
I shan't be getting the sledge out...

**Anne** said...

Snow, so lovely to look at but I'm glad I'm not experiencing the cold that goes with it.
Your summer house looks gorgeous and I can see you have bunting in there! :) How gorgeous.
You look very cosy under your blankets and your fire inviting. Stay warm.
Anne xx

Estelle Grace Tudor said...

Pretty pictures, looks so lovely! Your summerhouse is fab, love the bunting hanging in the window. Have fun playing x

Anonymous said...

Wonderful photos! Big daughter is out making a snow man as I write this lol. Enjoy your fun in the snow ... :0)

Annie Cholewa said...

How jealous am I! No snow here, just the most treacherous ice. Have fun :D

Serenata said...

It certainly is snowy isn't it? Hope the boys are having fun...personally I think you have the right idea.

Louise said...

We've got about 3 inches so I'm tempted to go out and make a snowman as it could be the only snow we get this winter, but I'm feeling quite tired and I'm supposed to be avoiding the cold with my lasered rosy nosy (thanks for your comment) so I don't know if I will bother!

Have fun!

Vix said...

Doesn't it look pretty?
We had 6 inches last night and were in bits walking to the pub, trying to hold ourselves upright. x

MelMel said...

Wow, you had a lot then!
Hardly any here, in the city.
So we headed out to the countryside...loads there, had a lovely winter snowy walk!

Melxx

Rachael said...

I'm totally not jealous of the English snowfall this weekend! It's so much better to look at it from afar!

My Handmadehappiness said...

What a lovely post vikki... Loving your crochet!! x