Thursday 31 January 2013

Photo Scavenger Hunt 2013 - January

Good evening

Almost late at handing in my first months pictures for this years Scavenger Hunt!

Link to Greenthumbs blog in my sidebar.

 1. Blue - the sky on a cold, snowy winters day.

 2. Cold - frost patterns on the conservatory window.

 3. Door - a forgotten Christmas decorations!

 4. Food - homemade bread - my favourite sort.

 5. Mailbox - looking pretty in the snow.

6. Reflection - red spray carnations in a Cornishware eggcups - these ones got damaged in transit and I couldn't let them go to waste!

 7. Produce - rather tricky this time of year here in the UK but the garden came up trumps - am sure the birds have been grateful for these during the cold weather.

 8. Statue - this steel cowboy stands on the verge in a nearby village - he makes me smile every time we drive past.

 9. Sign - a roadside covered in snow - just happens to be near my postbox!!

 10. View - one you've seen before from me - Southwold from the Pier - on a bitterly cold winters day with very rough seas. 

 11. Warm - my reward for the cold walk at Southwold - hot chocolate in the cafe on the Pier.

12. Twelve - birthday cards from Little Son's recent birthday.

Loved the first list and am looking forward to February's. I hadn't realised till I started taking the pics how much I'd missed the Scavenger Hunt!

Thank you for lovely comments on my last post - chin firmly keeping up :)

See you soon

xxx Vicki xxx

20 comments:

Estelle Grace Tudor said...

Wow Vicki, you take the most beautiful pictures.

Hope you are well, Estelle xx

Lakota [Faith Hope and Charity Shopping] said...

These are gorgeous - I especially like the first two. Beautiful.
x

Claire said...

love the rough sea :)

Lucy said...

Lovely shots, love the first one most and that bread looked tasty :-)

Unknown said...

great photo's but that first one is my favourite. dee x

Ladybird Diaries said...

Your pictures are do beautiful. I do look forward to your posts so much as your photos are always so lovely. I love the idea of putting flowers in a little egg cup...
M xxx

**Anne** said...

It's wonderful to get back into the Scavenger hunt. Loving your photos.
Anne xx

Rose Fern said...

Lovely photos, Vicky!I also took part in the Hunt. I especially like the mailbox and those amazing frost patterns!

Sheila said...

I love your pics...mmmmmm esp warm!
What a cute Christmas decoration you have.x

Vintage Sheet Addict said...

Very wintry pics this time.....brrrrr! :) x

topchelseagirl said...

Love the cowboy. Stick em up.

Lisa said...

The cowboy is really unusual!
I love the mailbox, really fab photo.
Lisa x

Louise said...

You've taken some lovely photos. That hot chocolate looks so good, I might have to go and make myself one! I love the steel cowboy too, what an interesting statue!

greenthumb said...

Thanks so much for putting your photos in the Scavenger hunt they are great. I love the blue and cold ones the best. Greenthumb.

Beckah said...

I just love the first photo.
You take some beauties. They did make me feel cold though, especially the coastal one!
It's really interesting to see how you interpret the scavenger hunt list.

Thank you so much for popping by my blog and leaving your comment, I really appreciate it :)

I'm off to make a hot drink now, I have hot chocolate envy! X

Dawn said...

It's good to be back scavenging.Yes, I can see a 'snap' and some similarities! Great minds think alike. Have fun tonight!

Little Blue Mouse said...

The cowboy statue is great, and that hot chocolate looks delicious!

Rustic Vintage Country said...

Wow, you've come up with some goodies here! Suzy x

Paula said...

That bread does look very appetising. Lovely selection of photos.

Patricia said...

Great photos. I love the blue, the yummy bread and the rough sea.