Sunday 25 April 2010

When a knight won his spurs in the stories of old,

He was gentle & brave
He was gallant & riding on a pony at the head of the Scout Parade, just behind MrVV's band!

Big son got the honour of carrying the Union Standard :)


Little son scrubbed up well - polishing his shoes & ironing his scarf - shame some of the others didn't bother!!

I spent a busy afternoon in the drinks tent - we made over 300 cups of squash and I've no idea how many biscuits were consumed by the boys & girls but it was alot!

Off to see which Dorothy is sent home - we're all hoping its Emilee. Still routing for Jessica to win.

xxxx Vicki xxxx

11 comments:

Serenata said...

Busy day for all Scouters!

Unknown said...

How lovely your two boys look - you must be a very proud mummy
Viv
xxx

Maisey's Attic said...

Hi - looks like a good but busy day - love the picture of the little horse.
Hope you're completely recovered from your migraine attack.

Wishing you a good week

xxx

harmony and rosie said...

Aaw, I bet you were the proudest Mum, they look lovely!

I see you got your wish then - my vote's for Stephanie.

Kate x

WinnibriggsHouse said...

Didnt they do well. You must be very proud. And probably foot sore after all the squash making!

Tilly Rose said...

Hi hunny....glad you had a good day! Lovely pics....Know how you feel as a proud mum....
I have just blogged about my son getting his Queens Scout award....soooo excited for him!
pop and have a nose...

Hugs
Karen x x x

Country Cottage Chic said...

That is a very cute St George!

Joshy and belle said...

you must be very proud of your boys! I've got all this to come! fliss xx

Dawn said...

I'm a Jessica supporter too. Wasn't keen on Emilee - pulls some odd faces!

Libbie said...

That must have been such a fun day for your whole family!!! Very cool!

Diane said...

One of my fave school hymns!! Your boys look amazing. Well done lads