Wednesday 18 June 2014

A handful of good stuff

Good evening

Its that age old problem again - lots to write about but not enough spare time to sit down and do it.

Part of the busy bit comes to an end tomorrow - Big Sons final exam. We've something planned for tomorrow night which involves water, cider and lots of fun - must remember to take a photo or two!!

Here's just a few good bits from the last week;


Picking the first raspberries from the garden.
 
 Opening the curtains to find its another sunny day.

 A leisurely weekend breakfast - just me - the boys were still asleep.

 Warm, sunny evenings - perfect for another BBQ.

A very rare photo - me and the boys together - at a get-together with my family.
 
I promise to be back soon with photos from tomorrow promised celebrations and also from a weekend of folk music and Morris dancing which I'm taking part in.

BTW did I mention - last exam tomorrow! I'm almost excited as Big Son is!! 

See you soon

xxx Vicki xxx


7 comments:

Linda said...

Enjoy the end of exam celebrations - the pressure is off now! xx

Claire said...

those raspberries look yummie! Nice to see a photo of you :)

Vix said...

Ha! So now I know why you're looking so hot lately!
Why haven't I got any raspberries yet? Not fair! xxx

Jacquie said...

Lovely photos Vicki.
Your red bus skirt is wonderful and you all look really happy...great to see.
Jacquie x

greenthumb said...

Well done to your son, love the look of those raspberries.

Miss Magpie said...

It's almost worth the having to get out of bed to have a lovely leisurely sun dappled breakfast for one!

Jo said...

What a lovely surprise to see you're blogging again... I'm glad all is going well for you...
Jo x